|Serving size: 6 tablets (3g)||Qty per serving*||Qty per 100g*|
|Vitamin B12||(450% of RDI) 9 mcg||300mcg|
|Vitamin K||(94% of RDI) 76mcg||2500mcg|
|Iron||(58% of RDI) 7mg||233mg|
|Chromium||(25% of RDI) 51mcg||1670mcg|
|Superoxide Dismutase||30 units||1000 units|
|*Specified values are averages|
Good Health Spirulina is a super food made from a Blue green algae. Spirulina is naturally rich in many nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, essential fatty acids and chlorophyll. It is naturally high in iron and has a higher percentage of protein (60%) than any other food. It's no surprise that it’s regarded as one of nature’s top super foods. Ideal for any age from children to the elderly.
- Hawaiian grown
- Dried using special patented Ocean Chill Drying™
- Grown in spring water free from contaminants, pesticides, industrial waste and herbicides.
- Rich in iron
- Known to be the best source of Spirulina in the world
- Ensures the Spirulina contains the highest nutrients content available – contains high levels of Iron, Beta carotene and Zeaxanthin
- Superior quality
- The clean fresh water gives the Spirulina a clean fresh taste